We have just submitted the latest updates of StoreIt and StoreItPro (versions 2.3.0) to Apple for approval. This release is mainly focused around StoreItPro although there are a few bits of functionality that relevant to StoreIt also.
In StoreItPro we have added the ability to link between categories in various ways.
- Use a category to populate a pick list for a field.
- Use a category to auto-fill the values for a field.
- Or follow a link between categories to browse through linked category details.
In addition to these changes, the following other improvements have been made to StoreItPro:
- Text based operators for joining text together and extracting values from text.
- Date based operators for adding different periods to dates or times and calculating the next anniversary of a date.
Both StoreItPro and StoreIt benefit from the following improvements.
- Additional filters for starts/ends with text and checking if value is set or not.
- Fixes for reported bugs.
We'll keep you posted. Thanks.