We are pleased to announce the next update for StoreIt (version 2.1) has been passed to Apple for review to be made available on the AppStore. This means that it should be available for download within the next week.
It includes the following usability enhancements and bug fixes.
- You can now change the order of fields after a category has been created.
- It is now possible to select a view without having to enter the edit view screen.
- Note fields are displayed using the full screen when keyboard is not visible.
- Import/export to text file supports newlines within quoted strings.
- Auto-capitalization of Category and Field names.
- Fixed display of duplicate and missing records in item lists for large data sets (>512 items).
- Various fixes to handling of view and filter definitions.
We'll keep you posted on progress with Apple's review process. Thanks.