With StoreIt Update 2.0, you can now move data from other tools or desktop databases using the new text file import functionality. Import enables tab-separated text files to be loaded into StoreIt via your browser and the StoreIt Wi-Fi Link.
In addition to the import functionality, StoreIt 2.0 has also added the following functionality.
- You can now create multiple views on each category which, as well as supporting different display and sort fields, includes the ability to filter the data displayed in each view.
- The Order button has been renamed View to reflect the more powerful view functionality.
- Views can now be unsorted and are now unsorted by default.
- New location field format with links to Maps application.
- Pick lists now supported on text fields enabling you to specify a pre-defined list of values to select from.
- The Items field type has been renamed to Category to better reflect the ability to store nested categories within fields.
- Nice new StoreIt icon!
This update is available immediately from the iPhone App Store.