The latest versions of StoreIt and StoreItPro (2.7.0) are have been released. This update is mainly targetted at StoreItPro although there are some improvements aimed at the standard edition as well.
Both StoreIt and StoreItPro benefit from:
- can set the font size for item detail screen (go to the Settings screen to change).
- new ‘Group Title’ field type that allows you to give a title to a group of fields.
- can now save nested items directly rather than needing to go back to the parent item.
In addition, StoreItPro has the following changes:
- can now email selected categories as backups or text files (go to StoreIt Link screen and tap send icon).
- When sharing a category it is now possible to lock the category with an admin password to stop other users from changing the category definition. (Enter password from Settings screen and then a Edit category.)
- Can now link between categories without applying a filter.
The latest updates of the StoreIt apps 2.6.0 include better number formatting support and improved support for multi-tasking.
- support for Plain number format (displays numbers as entered, including leading zeros and without thousand separators)
- field names are now displayed over more lines
- percentage number format now displays decimal places
- multi-tasking support for protected categories – you will now be asked for password on re-entry to application
In addition for StoreItPro it is now possible to save a backup of your database while your on the move and away from WiFi by sending it as an email.
As well as these functional changes, a number of reported bugs have been fixed.
We are pleased to announce the latest releases of StoreIt and StoreItPro. Update 2.5 includes a couple of the most requested features to make better use of the screen space on the item view so you can see more information at once.
- The record fields are all grouped together with the field name on the same line as the value instead of the field values being separated by the field names.
- You can create your own field groupings by editing fields and setting the ‘Grouping Field’ attribute. This will create a break after the grouped field so it is possible to group related fields together.
- The item view will also preview multiple lines (up to 10) of a text or note field where it is too long to fit within a single lines. So it is no longer necessary to tap through to see the longer details.
We are pleased to announce the latest releases of StoreIt and StoreItPro. Update 2.4.0 includes the following functionality.
- Auto-capitalization of text fields with name or sentence capitalization formats.
- Percentage formatting for number fields.
- Long, medium and short formatting for dates.
- More lenient parsing of dates and numbers when importing text files.
- Perform full database back up and restore in a single operation.
In addition, StoreItPro includes the following enhancements.
- Support for emailing the contents of a record.
- The full database back up enables linked categories to be saved consistently.
In addition, reported bugs have been fixed.
Update 1.3 of SQLite Database Console adds support for creating, importing and managing multiple databases within the application. In addition to this, the update also provides support for commands to query the database schema.
SQLite Database Console 1.3.0 is available immediately from the iPhone AppStore.
We are pleased to announce the release of StoreItPro version 2.3. This release has focused on adding the ability to link between categories in various different ways.
- Use a category to populate a pick list for a field.
- Use a category to auto-fill the values for a field.
- Or follow a link between categories to browse through linked category details.
In addition to these changes, the following other improvements have been made:
- Additional filters for starts/ends with text and checking if value is set or not.
- Text based operators for joining text together and extracting values from text.
- Date based operators for adding different periods to dates or times and calculating the next anniversary of a date.
The latest version of StoreItPro is available immediately from the AppStore.
In parallel with this release of StoreItPro, a new release of StoreIt standard edition has been made that includes the additional filtering criteria on text and whether values are set or not, as well as including reported bug fixes. This update is also available from the AppStore.
Update 2.2.2 of WhatWhereWhen our FREE iPhone observation logging app for bird, train, car and wildlife lovers adds the feature requested most often by it’s users, the ability to add additional pictures and descriptions to each log.
In addition to this change, the update also includes a number of minor usability improvements and bug fixes
WhatWhereWhen is available for FREE from the iPhone AppStore.
The latest release (1.2.0) of SQLite Database Console has added support for rotating the device into landscape mode. You now have the full benefit of the landscape keyboard when typing those long SQL commands.
SQLite Database Console 1.2.0 is available immediately from the iPhone AppStore.
We are pleased to announce the release of StoreIt and StoreItPro versions 2.2.0. This release includes some of the most requested improvements from our users. These focus on category management and include:
- Support for password protecting a category.
- Ability to create categories from existing categories or using pre-built and custom templates.
- Numerous pre-built templates are included to enable a variety of applications.
- The main category list can now be sorted.
- In addition to category name, categories can be sorted/grouped using a colored grouping tag.
- Summary counts and totals can be displayed in the category list and in category views.
In addition to these changes, some other general improvements have been made.
- Contains/Not contains has been added as a filter condition for searching text.
- Sort in reverse order is supported.
- Multiple selections can be made from pre-defined text value lists.
- Other minor usability and bug fixes.
We are pleased to announce the availability of SQLite Database Console for iPhone and iPod Touch.
This new application provides access to a SQLite database wherever you are. Create tables, insert data and run queries using the full power of the SQL language. Whether you want quick access to data while on the move with no restrictions or you want an environment on your iPhone that allows you to try out SQL statements while away from your desk, SQLite Database Console is the ideal tool.
SQLite Database Console is available now on the AppStore.