The latest versions of StoreIt and StoreItPro (2.7.0) are have been released. This update is mainly targetted at StoreItPro although there are some improvements aimed at the standard edition as well.
Both StoreIt and StoreItPro benefit from:
- can set the font size for item detail screen (go to the Settings screen to change).
- new ‘Group Title’ field type that allows you to give a title to a group of fields.
- can now save nested items directly rather than needing to go back to the parent item.
In addition, StoreItPro has the following changes:
- can now email selected categories as backups or text files (go to StoreIt Link screen and tap send icon).
- When sharing a category it is now possible to lock the category with an admin password to stop other users from changing the category definition. (Enter password from Settings screen and then a Edit category.)
- Can now link between categories without applying a filter.