Using Conditional Fields
Conditional Fields are only displayed if another field meets a defined test. This allows you to build complex forms that hide fields that do not need to be filled in based on the answers to other questions. Conditional fields are defined when you are adding or editing the fields in a category. You can do this from the Add or Edit Field Screen.
1. In Edit Field Screen, select the Field Values Row.
2. Select Calculated Field.
3. Start defining the field by selecting first Field, and then go through the rest of the definition.
4. Select the field and press Done.
5. Select the Condition and press Done.
6. Enter the comparison value and press Done.
7. The test should now be complete. Press Done.
8. The conditional field definition is complete.
Now when you add or edit an item in the category with a conditional field, what is displayed is dependent on the values that have been entered.
1. When the condition is not met, the field is not displayed.
2. When the condition is met, the field is displayed.