1. If you want to display different columns in a category list, change the order, filter the items or change the summary value on the toolbar then press the View button.
2. Select All Items to change the view where no filters can be applied.
3. The All Items view allows you to change the display and sort order, and specify a summary value.
4. If you selected Display Order then select the fields you want to display in the first and second columns of the list.
5. If you selected the Sort Order field then you can choose the fields you want to sort the list on and the direction of the sort.
6. Here we are leaving the summary as a count of the items. The All Items view summary is used on the main list of categories.
7. If you chose to Add View you can create a new view by specifying a name, display order, sort order and filter on items displayed.
8. If you selected Filter then you can begin to define which items you want to list.
9. Select the field you want to filter the items on.
10. Select the condition you want to test the field on. The list available is dependent on the type of field selected.
11. Finally enter the value or values that need to be applied to the selected condition.
12. If you want to change the summary value then select the Summary field.
13. Choose the summary operation you want to perform.
14. If you chose a total then you need to select the field to total.
15. You can select Number fields or Nested Category Fields (which will total the value in the All Items view of the Category).
16. Now the filter is complete press Save.
17. The category list should now be displayed according to your desired view.
18. You can change your view selection at any time.
19. Your category list should be displayed according to your newly selected view.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Copyright 2012 Facdatum Limited | Privacy Statement