1. On the Categories Screen press the Plus button to add a new category.
2. Select Category Name to start defining the category.
3. Enter the category name.
4. You can choose a color to use to identify a group of category (e.g. personal, business, hobby).
5. A category can be password protected. These passwords can either be shared across all categories, or each category can have their own password.
6. Here we are creating a category from scratch, so select to Add Fields. There are other options to create category from a template or to copy an existing category.
7 Enter the field name and select the type and format (if available) of data that the field is going to hold.
8. Select the field type from the list of available types.
9. For text and number field types you can choose to display data in different formats.
10. For text field types you can choose to define a list of pre-defined values to select from.
11. Add text values to list of available values and press Done.
12. If you want to store a nested category in the field then select the Category field type.
13. Start defining your nested category field structure in the same way you define a category. Press Done when you are finished.
14. When you have completed the category definition press Save.
15. If you want to change or delete your category definition after creation then press the Edit button on the categories list screen.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Copyright 2012 Facdatum Limited | Privacy Statement