StoreIt is a simple and easy to use database tool built for the iPhone™ and iPod® Touch.
StoreIt allows you use your iPhone to create, amend and populate table definitions to build a database for whatever you like.
- To Dos
- Mileage Logs
- Time Records
- Home Inventory
- Sales Information
- Customer Database
- Online Access Details
- Running/Training Tracking
- Shopping Lists
- Record Collections
- Book Lists
- Gift Ideas
- Bill Management
- DVD and Movie Collections
- …and just about anything else you can imagine.
Pre-built templates included for all of the above. Easy to use and customize. Or if you don’t see what you want then create your own. No need for a separate database application for each task.
The key features of StoreIt include the following.
- Ability to create categories to store as many different types of information as you like.
- Create categories using pre-built templates, by copying existing categories or defining a new custom category.
- Multiple field types, including text, numbers, money, dates and times, checkmarks, notes and images.
- Fields can even include other categories enabling StoreIt to hold almost any type of structured data.
- Password protection available for categories containing private data.
- Automated links to appropriate iPhone applications when accessing email, web, telephone number and location formatted data.
- Create multiple views on your data which, as well as supporting different display, sort and summary values, includes the ability to filter the data displayed in each view.
- Full text search supported across all stored fields.
- Auto-completion for text fields enabling fast data entry for repetitive values, or define pick lists that enable you to specify a pre-defined list of values to choose from.
- Use the web browser on your desktop computer to link to StoreIt via your local Wi-Fi network connection.
- Import and export data via the StoreIt Link to text file format, enabling moving data from other apps or desktop databases held in programs such as Excel.
- Backup, restore and share information via StoreIt Link.